Upload and embed files
"Friend's of the Pool Deck"
Dual meets should be the "Party on the Pool Deck" minus the alcohol with gracious hosts and respectful guests.
The following list is guidance or etiquette on how we treat each other, a foundation that supports all of our rules.
- Home team TSA Rep will email the visiting team’s Rep Thursday before the scheduled Tuesday night meet.
- Content of the email should include
- Directions to club, and where visiting team sets up on home deck
- Parking instructions
- Concessions offered or not
- Any additional relays offered, i.e. Coach’s relay
- What if any timing system is used, stopwatches or automated, etc.
- Any other items that may be useful to a guest
- Home and Visiting teams will enter meet line up into Meet Maestro by midnight Sunday evening prior to the scheduled meet
- Home team locks and merges entries by 10:00 am Monday so both teams can print necessary paperwork (or approximately 32 hours prior to meet start)
- Home team will leave meet open for additional times to be entered up to Thursday night (or approx. 48 hours after the conclusion of the meet)
Simple formatted text